Appraisal Management Services
At Appraisal MC we want to make sure we're providing you with the best appraisal management experience possible for your residential and commercial orders. Below are just a few of the services offered as part of our AM Advantage.
• Appraisal MC assigns to a preferred third-party Appraiser based on geographic area, availability, and competency
• Email updates are sent to Lenders when assigned
• Your messages are promptly responded to
• Order is assigned and accepted by vendor within the same business day
• The Appraisal MC Team contacts the third-party Appraiser if an order is not accepted within 24 hours and may reassign
• Email updates are sent to Lenders when accepted
• Appraiser typically attempts to schedule inspection date/time within 24 hours of acceptance
• The Appraisal MC Team contacts the third-party Appraiser 72 and 48 hours before due date if inspection time has not been updated
• An email update is sent to Lenders to confirm an appointment or notify them of delays
• An email update is sent to the Lender when inspection is complete
• If delays are noted by the Appraiser MC, the Lender will be informed immediately
• Once completed and Appraisal is uploaded, Appraisal MC delivers the final report, invoice, and Compliance Certification to the Lender
• Email update sent to Lender
• Lender can setup invoice or pay by credit card at time of order.
AM ADVANTAGE PLUS
With the AM Advantage Plus, you get everything offered as part of our AM Advantage AND we'll take care of the quality control process for you.
• Appraiser uploads report
• Appraisal MC completes an internal QC check for report consistency in accordance with GSE and client specific instructions
• If revisions are required, QC team notifies Appraiser and updates Lender
• Send notification to realtor or borrower with appointment date
• Final appraisal emailed to Borrower 48 hours after delivered to Lender
• Direct integration with EAD and UCDP allows Appraisal MC to submit XML on Lender's behalf
• We offer a full range of field and desk reviews to ensure we're providing the best options for your due diligence.
• Field Reviews: A field review appraisal includes a visual inspection of the property in question from the street. The neighborhood or area where the property is located is also visually inspected, as well as the comparable sales used.
• Desk Reviews: The appraised property is valued by another third-party appraiser using certain data points to determine accuracy. Data such as comparable sale dates, price, and prior sales history may be analyzed to determine this.
• Automated Reviews: This is a tool that allows the QC reviewer to pass/fail requirements on reports. This automatically ensures that important requirements are not missed in review.
This lending industry is changing and Appraisal MC is on the cutting edge to maintain compliance standards. We believe in working with the right people and the right clients to ensure their utmost success. The commitment to customer service and regulatory compliance has enabled Appraisal MC to be the most reliable and fastest growing appraisal management company in the nation. Appraisal MC understands that the industry is always changing and with that comes the additional responsibility of remaining up to date and compliant. When is comes to compliance Appraisal MC has you covered!
When you work with Appraisal MC, you can be assured that our compliance team has taken all the steps to ensure compliance with all federal and state regulations while still delivering work of the highest quality. From training our team, to hosting educational webinars for appraisers and lenders, we do our best to keep everyone current on the regulatory environment. We even provide you with a Compliance Certification with every completed appraisal.
AUTOMATED VALUATION MODEL (AVM)
Appraisal MC offers access to AVM modules as a service. The AVM is a statistically based summary derived from a program that uses information available for real estate transactions such as comparable sales, property characteristics and local market trends to provide an estimate of market value for a specific property. These tools can assist as a supplement to manage risk for collateral valuations.